Services for home flood restoration in Ontario, Canada, and in nearby cities in central Canada
We repair residential flood damage caused by thunderstorms, hurricanes, burst pipes, and other causes.
Most people in central Canada are familiar with the damage that hurricanes and storms can cause to their homes or yards. Inclement weather is common, as well as heavy rain. However, homes can flood due to burst pipes and other plumbing problems.
Flood damage in residential properties can be a frustrating issue, but our contractors have the skills and experience to quickly and efficiently fix it. We offer home flood restoration services to homes in Ontario, Canada, and nearby Canadian cities.
Flooding in Your Home: Reasons
There are many reasons why homes can flood, including flooding from storm damage or plumbing problems. Find out more about the most common causes of floods in houses that we frequently encounter:
- Storm Damage: This can occur during a storm, tropical storm, hurricane, or another severe weather event. The ground may be saturated by rains and water can flood your home.
- Toilet overflowing: This is when a toilet can cause serious damage if no one is around to see it.
- Sewage backup or blocked drain: If your drains are blocked or there is a problem with the sewage, water and sewage could back up into your home.
- Burst Pipes Flooding in your Home: If a burst pipe is hidden behind a wall, it may go unnoticed at first.
- Washing machine leaks: If the hose breaks on your washer and starts leaking, water can spill all over the floor and cause flooding.
Flooding may sometimes be covered by an insurance policy, but this is not always the case. Make sure to consult your provider to find out what flood coverage you have. Special policies may not cover flood damage such as storm and hurricane damage.
Cleaning Your Home After A Flood
Contact a trusted flood restoration firm such U-Way Bright Homes for assistance with the cleanup after the flood has ended. We will quickly respond to any damage caused by the sewage or intrusive water. The first step will be to remove any water remaining using our state-of-the-art equipment and then to dry the area to eliminate any moisture.
After that, will inspect the damage and determine what can be saved, and then start to remove any parts that are not salvageable, such as drywall and flooring, cabinets, and wooden beams. These will be replaced by all new materials, as we don’t want to leave behind any water-damaged surfaces and put your home at risk of mold growth.
We are available 24 hours a day to assist you in any emergency.
Have you experienced a flood in your home? Give us a Call!
U-Way Bright Homes are the leading expert in fixing water damage and flood damage in central Canada. Call us immediately at 705-686-7774 to have your home restored.