Kitchen cabinet design and installation in Ontario, Canada, and the surrounding areas.
We will consult you about the best type of cabinetry for your kitchen as well as hardware and style of cabinets.
Cabinets are an important part of any kitchen. Old cabinets can affect the atmosphere in a room. New cabinets will give it a modern feel. The room’s atmosphere can also be affected by the cabinets that are lighter or darker.
We are happy to consult with you about the best style and type of cabinetry for your kitchen. We install kitchen cabinets in Plant City and other central Canadian cities like Winter Haven, Lakeland, and the surrounding areas.
We can also replace existing cabinets with modern, contemporary cabinets.
Even if you don’t want to remodel your entire kitchen, you can update your cabinets. We can either create custom cabinets or stock cabinets according to your needs. There are many reasons to upgrade your cabinets:
- This can help increase the value of your home. A buyer may be reluctant to remodel their kitchen if they see outdated cabinets.
- Modernize your kitchen with updated cabinets. Kitchen cabinets can be made from a variety of materials. You can update your storage options by adding new types of cabinets, such as base, wall, and drawers. You can also change the style to include taller cabinets and crown molding.
- Modify the cabinet features. Create under-cabinet lighting and add racks.
You can visit our showroom to view each option in person so that you can choose the right cabinet for your kitchen.
How much does it cost of the Timeframe for Cabinet Installation?
The average time it takes to install cabinets is two to three days if you hire a contractor who has the necessary skills to do so. To avoid damage to countertops and appliances, cabinets must be removed carefully. A professional installer can install cabinets that are properly hung and perfectly level.
Kitchen cabinets can be expensive depending on what type you choose.
- Stock cabinetry starts at $60-$200 per foot
- Semi-stock cabinets are available at prices between $100 and $650 per linear foot
- For $500 to $1200 per linear foot, you can get custom cabinets
Want to consult with our experienced kitchen contractors about upgrading your kitchen cabinets? Call us.
Our experienced kitchen contractors are available to help you if you’re thinking of upgrading your kitchen. Our services are available in central Canada, including Ontario and other regions. To learn more about our local showroom and our kitchen cabinet installation services, call us at 705-686-7774.